Minimum 10%* discount on your next stay with the Pinnacle Privilege Card.
The Pinnacle Privilege Card is our way to reward our most loyal customers with special benefits, such as attractive room rates, special discounts at our food & beverage outlets, discounts on our Spa & Massage Service and much more.
Having received your Personal Privilege Card on your next arrival, please present The Privilege Card to the Reception, where a Benefits Card will be given to you, which entitles you upon presentation in the outlets and facilities mentioned to the discounts offered during your stay.
For more information you can download the full terms and conditions (PDF) or ask your friendly receptionist upon your next visit to any Pinnacle Hotel or Resort.
*Depending on length of stay
At Pinnacle we value and appreciate our partnerships. That is why we want to make it as easy as possible for our partners to arrange their stay with us. When you enter your reservation, simply put in your partner code to activate your contract terms for the stay.
Please select the hotel you wish to book a stay with, using the buttons on the bottom of the screen.
If you are not yet a partner with Pinnacle Hotels, Resorts & Spas and your represent a Tour Operator, Travel Agent, Corporation or Government Branch, we are happy to hear from you on email@example.com.
PINNACLE HOTELS RESORTS & SPAS
is a network of hotels in Thailand, currently with 4 properties, including one in Bangkok, the capital of the Kingdom, one in Jomtien, Chonburi Province, the most popular holiday destination; one on Koh Samui and one on Koh Tao, Suratthani Province, the renowned resort islands of the South. Pinnacle offers a selection of exceptional value and quality accommodation in Thailand, with a combination of prime locations for business and ideal leisure destinations.
Thank you for your interest in joining Pinnacle Hotels, Resorts and Spas. Please see our advertised position on the menu to the top.
You are also always welcome to send us an unsolicited application on email address
Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience in digital marketing, preferable 1 year of marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Possess excellent written English
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Best Available Rate
On our website you will always find the best offers available anywhere on the web.
All Rooms Types
On our website we offer "limited availability"-room types that are not available on most sites and in certain cases, available exclusively on our website.
Last Room Available
If we have just one room left, here is where you will find it. During busy periods, it is likely that we will have rooms available here and nowhere else.